Monday, July 7, 2014

Some Small Finds This Week

This week has been a bit slow, no estate sales and the thrifts are pretty dead. I still found some cool stuff.
First time ever finding Iittala in the wild, love the bottom of this lowball glass. 

Found this turquoise Le Crueset at the local antique mall and it was pretty reasonable. 

Glasbake mugs, tea strainer and coffee scoop.

Did this display for the 4th of July and it's on instagran

Backyard benefits at my parent's.

Admired this photo of my grandma on her wedding day. I'm feeling pretty good genetically. Haha

As you know, I have a small collection of skeleton keys, does anyone have any ideas on what to do with them? Maybe display them, simple craft? Any ideas would be helpful. Hope everyone had a good 4th, I know I'm excited to get back out there for the estate sales this week.
I'm linking with Melissa's Antiques

1 comment :

  1. Your finds are nothing to scoff at! I love those glasbake mugs so much! I have a few in my cabinet that I use for soup! :) Thanks for sharing @ TTF!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram