Saturday, June 14, 2014

Friday The 13th and a Honey Moon

 I'm excited to show you all the cool vintage I found this week.



Got this awesome lamp at the last day of an estate sale, it shines stars out the back and has a nautical theme on the front.

Found this cutie at the local consignment shop, you can find this Lefton Blue Bird here.
So.. This was the only reason I stood outside early for an estate sale on Friday, this other woman and I were there for the same thing. She got the shakers, which was fine, they were priced a little more than I wanted to spend.

This Orrefors raspberry candle holder was too beautiful to leave behind.

This is one of my favorite finds this week, wasn't entirely sure it was McCoy but I have a hunch. I asked my friends over at the McCoy Pottery Facebook page and they confirmed it.

My brother fixed this lamp for me this week… aka I had the wrong light bulb.. 

Successful trip to the Goodwill, found the atomic sugar bowl and Poppy Trail city scene plates.  The lamp was from an estate sale.
Ended the week with a picnic on my great aunt and uncle's farm, doesn't get much better than that, right?
Sophie, the dog, was watching the fish eat bugs off the surface of the lake. 






I had a great week thrifting and estate sale hopping, hope you did too! What was your favorite find this week?
I'm linking with Melissa's Antiques and Sir Thrift A lot, be sure to check them out for more fab vintage finds.

6 comments :

  1. What awesome finds! You had me at jadeite but I love the Orrefors raspberry candle holder so much too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thrifted a pair of Orrefors snow ball candle holders a while ago and I've been hooked ever since. Thanks for checking out my finds.

      Delete
  2. Love the jadeite and Lefton bluebird! Thanks for sharing at TTF.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram