Saturday, June 7, 2014

Estate Sales and Thrifting This Week



Took my buddy, Josh on a thrift break trip and this is what we came away with. Mod plastic + Le Cousances = success

Great little mod desk accessory, viking tested. 

Went to this great estate sale and these are my finds. In the shop this week.

Wild card purchase this week, these navy survival plant recognition cards . The art on these cards is just beautiful.


What did you find??

I'm linking with Melissa's Antiques this week, check it out!




6 comments :

  1. I love those sweet little owls you found! Owls are a hot item in decor, they've come back since the 70s. I found a pretty little set of tongs at an estate sale Friday, my big $1 purchase, but you can never have enough for tidbits when entertaining. Take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn, thanks for the comment! Owls are hot right now and I personally just adore them, and tongs are always a great find. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Ellen! I'm visiting via Melissa's Antiques today :) You got some great finds. Those Navy cards are something--I've never seen anything like them. Good work!
    Have a great week,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, the cards were just too cool to leave behind.

      Delete
  3. I love all your finds! Those navy survival cards are pretty darn cool! My dad would love them -- he was in the navy for quite awhile. Can't wait to follow your blog and see what else you find. Thanks for sharing @ TTF! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I love TTF and it's so fun to see what everyone else finds too.

      Delete

Instagram