Thursday, January 29, 2015

Vintage Finds From IL and WI.

Did a little thrifting in my favorite spots in Wisconsin and Illinois, here are a few of my finds and tales of thrifting.
Sweet Kokeshi laquer box found at my favorite consignment shop.

This Dansk Fjord flatware set is my absolute favorite find of the week (month), I found all but the spoon at one Goodwill and then found the missing spoon to my set at my local Goodwill. IN TWO DIFFERENT STATES! Isn't that crazy!?

Cant resist a cute Berggren teapot when I find one.

I was having this internal dialogue in my head when I found these: "Geez, why do I come here? I never find anything, this place is full of cra… OH!"

Cute platter, does anyone know the maker and/or pattern!?

And finally, I decided to photograph my Dansk collection. Those bright enamels are my favorite.

1 comment :

  1. I am so taken with the colorful finds! Love the design on that platter!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram