Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Week in Pictures


Estate sales are in full swing, welcome warm weather, I've missed you so. Anyways, this may have been the only reason I was one of those stand in line outside the house until the sale starts people.. Totally worth it: Butterprint Pyrex


Bunch o' Berggren trivets, this Estate sale was obviously Swedish. :)
Also got this little stool, it was just too cute to leave behind.

Does anyone know anything about antique toy trains???
Stopped at my parent's house to admire my mom's native wild flower garden. I love the Bleeding Heart, I always get it confused with Dutchmen's Britches though...

Ate this salad and it tasted as beautiful as it looks. 
Put this lovely in the shop this week: Mid Century Home Decor

Mann Handled Vintage got a new logo! What do you think??


Decided to show you some of my Mid-Century decor.


Had fun posing this beautiful Arabia Strawberry Pot
How did everyone else's week go? What did you find? Tell me, tell me!

4 comments :

  1. I couldn't have left that stool behind either. In fact it kind of matches my new desk chair. Glad you like my armadillo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one and it kind of does!

      Delete
  2. Umm that logo is pretty sweet! Did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and kind of.. My dad is a graphic's designer so we collaborated, i.e. I told him what I wanted and he put it together.

      Delete

Instagram